Colin and Ryder are recently converted 4 berth VW T5 short wheel base transporters they are equipped with lots of luxury features including:
Meet Colin & Ryder
– A bike rack
– Rock & roll double bed
– Pop top roof that sleeps 2
– Thermostat controlled heating
– Privacy screen & all-round curtains
– Twin swivel front seats for comfy dining
– Fully crash tested rib seat system
– Twin gas hob & grill
– On- board water tank
– 10m electric hook up
– Water carrier
– Fire extinguisher
Most importantly Colin & Ryder have thermostat controlled diesel heating and a solar panel which means they can go anywhere!
Colin & Ryder come from a loving home and are very well looked after but they love to go wild camping and are always keen for their next adventure…will this be with you??
Our Rental Information:
– £99.00 per night with a minimum 2 day booking.
– A non-refundable booking fee of £25.00 applies to all bookings.
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required with the return of the booking form to secure the reservation.
– The balance is payable upon collection of the campervan. Please note there is a 2% surcharge for payment by credit card.
– A £500 security deposit is payable upon collection of the campervan. This is returned to you within 10 days of the last day of your holiday subject to the rental terms and conditions being met.
– Comprehensive insurance is included (refer to terms & conditions).
– All drivers should be over 25 and under 70 years of age and hold a uk driving licence.
– Breakdown assistance is included.
– Unlimited mileage within the UK included.
– A full tank of fuel is included so we ask you to return the camper with a full tank.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the campervan. Charges will apply should any smell or evidence of smoking be found.
– Pets are allowed at an additional charge of £20.00 (to cover additional cleaning costs).
– Free secure parking for your car while you are away but this is at your own risk.
What You Need To Bring...
- A copy of your driving licence
- 2 forms of address that match the driving licence
- Signed copy of the Cotswold Holiday Company terms & conditions
- Basic food items (tea, coffee, etc)
- Cooking utensils and tableware.
To download a PDF version of our full rental terms & conditions, then click below.
Where do I collect the camper?
From The Cotswold Holiday Co. The Old Mill House, Tredington, Shipston on Stour, CV36 4NJ.
Can I come and see a camper before I decide to book?
Yes of course, you will just need to book for an Appointment to come and view.
How old must I be to rent or drive a camper?
You must be 25 years old prior to collecting the vehicle or driving it.
What if we have a problem with the van?
We have RAC breakdown cover in place and you will have our number to call 24hrs a day if you need help. There is an information pack in each vehicle in the glovebox.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are welcome within reason, please call to discuss. A £20.00 additional charge applies (for extra cleaning).
How many people can sleep in the van?
The camper sleeps four adults.
Is there any heating to keep us warm?
Yes all of our hire fleet are now fitted with Diesel Heaters.
Can I smoke in the campervan?
In the interests of cleanliness for other customers we have a no smoking policy and will retain part of the deposit if the vehicle is returned with evidence of smoking in it.
I have never hired a campervan before. Will I be given instructions?
Yes, we will talk you through driving and parking of the camper-van plus use of gas and heating and use of electric hook up. We also have a comprehensive guide
for you to take away and you can call us if you have any problems. The campervan is very easy to drive but you should be aware of the width and height of the vehicle.